Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business visa rejected under 212(a)(6)(c)(i)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business visa rejected under 212(a)(6)(c)(i)

Hi Gurus,

I recently applied for a US Business Visa through my company at Mumbai in the month of March 2017 and my case was put on administrative processing.
    After 3 months wait , I emailed the uscis and was called again for an interview in August.
    When I visited this time, I was put under 6C1 under 212(a) Perm Ineligibility...

The officer first said that I can contact the DHS and apply for waiver . Though later she said that she would consider my case and would apply for a waiver on my behalf with the DHS. She kept saying that i don't see any information and i just see a Hit (flag) in system for your name..

Consular gave me this sheet as attached BUT this sheet does not indicate that I am eligible to apply for a waiver. How do I know for sure that Consular did apply for the waiver on my Behalf ?

I am shocked because of this decision since she did not give me any details on what grounds has my visa been refused. I am completely in Shock.
    She didn't want to listen to anything i had to say.
    I used to live in US On H1b. moved to india for family.. always paid my taxes, never over stayed. good citizen... Not sure what went wrong..
    I am devastated by the decision... Both of my kids are US citizens...

Please see the attached Rejection Sheet ( I have taken out the names and exact dates for security reasons)

I know first thing, you will think that i did something wrong and i am hiding something.. Trust me there's nothing
    I lived in US for 5 Years... without any problems ..... All day i try to think what could go wrong and i can't find the answer to that ..Click image for larger version

Name:	Refusal Sheet - Copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	591930

Is there a way i can find what went wrong ?? This could be some misunderstanding. i want to what exactly is the reason for their decision..

Please suggest what are my options now ......

Thanks in Advance !!

File FOIA requests for your USCIS and DOS records

I don't see how you make the argument on a 212(d)(3) waiver application that you won't re-offend if you don't have a clear understanding of the nature of your misrepresentation

Best of luck

Comment

Useless to copy/paste your lines across multiple old threads.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Just done with my xfinity wifi router login. I don't know much about this. Thanks for sharing this.
        Last edited by westernira; 11-20-2019, 12:26 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X