Oath letter has wrong ceremony date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oath letter has wrong ceremony date

N 400 approved May 31st Boston MA office, just received oath letter August 4th 2017.
    Oath letter states ceremony will be at Lowell MA auditorium on 24th August 2017, only problem is there is no ceremony on that date at Lowell only at Faneuil hall Boston. I checked with Lowell auditorium and with the judges clerk and both have said Lowell has a ceremony on 30th not 24th. Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Originally posted by Britcam View Post
    N 400 approved May 31st Boston MA office, just received oath letter August 4th 2017.
    Oath letter states ceremony will be at Lowell MA auditorium on 24th August 2017, only problem is there is no ceremony on that date at Lowell only at Faneuil hall Boston. I checked with Lowell auditorium and with the judges clerk and both have said Lowell has a ceremony on 30th not 24th. Has anyone else had a similar issue?
    Hi
    My ceremony letter is for 16th in same location in lowell MA auditorium. I have same issue. Did you try calling USCIS and speak to agent ? i may plan to call them later in week.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1111 View Post
      Hi
      My ceremony letter is for 16th in same location in lowell MA auditorium. I have same issue. Did you try calling USCIS and speak to agent ? i may plan to call them later in week.
      Don't bother calling. I went to uscis Boston today and was told ceremony is on 30th and all ceremony's are now scheduled through Boston regardless of where you filled in Lawrence or Boston

Comment

Originally posted by Britcam View Post
        Don't bother calling. I went to uscis Boston today and was told ceremony is on 30th and all ceremony's are now scheduled through Boston regardless of where you filled in Lawrence or Boston
        Hi
        So did you schedule infopass and go there ? and did you get the new letter indicating the new oath ceremony ? Or will they reschedule and send the new Oath date ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X