Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my EAD and AP approved

Hi,

On April 28th i applied for my Green card, and On Thursday, August 3rd, my status of my EAD changed from "My Case Was Received" to "My New Card Is Being Produced".

Yesterday, Monday, August 7th, i got a physical letter in my mail with the Approval notice from my EAD and the AP. The thing is that regarding the AP (Form I-131), even though that in the physical letter i got yesterday, the status in the website still "My Case Was Receive".

Anyone knows how long could take to get the EAD card from now?

Thanks.

Originally posted by jaiko399 View Post
    Hi,

On April 28th i applied for my Green card, and On Thursday, August 3rd, my status of my EAD changed from "My Case Was Received" to "My New Card Is Being Produced".

Yesterday, Monday, August 7th, i got a physical letter in my mail with the Approval notice from my EAD and the AP. The thing is that regarding the AP (Form I-131), even though that in the physical letter i got yesterday, the status in the website still "My Case Was Receive".

Anyone knows how long could take to get the EAD card from now?

Thanks.

Big congratulations!!!

Did your receipt number "MSC...."?

Comment

Depends on where you locate at, it may take 3, 4, 5,...days to be sent from Missouri to your city. Go check with your post office, they will tell you how long will take a Priority Mail to get to your address from Missouri.

But the day should be counted from the online status updated as "on August xxth, your card is mailed to you"

Comment

Originally posted by SweetRice View Post
        Big congratulations!!!

Did your receipt number "MSC...."?
        Thanks.

Yes, it MSC

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...