Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B-2018 cap SOW RFE

Hi All,

Any idea, if we get one more chance to submit additional doc, if current RFE get rejected by USCIS.(as I dont have signed/Active SOW till now).

Thank you.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi All,

Any idea, if we get one more chance to submit additional doc, if current RFE get rejected by USCIS.(as I dont have signed/Active SOW till now).

Thank you.
    I dont think so. If USCIS has raised an RFE and you have not responded to them within the timelines they can /will reject the petition.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

I did replied.

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      I dont think so. If USCIS has raised an RFE and you have not responded to them within the timelines they can /will reject the petition.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      I had RFE for 4 documents. I replied with 3 valid and 1 invalid doc i.e. SOW which has Project end date as 16-July-17, So will USCIS give one more chance to submit valid one.

Thank you.

Comment

Anyone was in this situation earlier?

I had RFE for 4 documents. I replied with 3 valid and 1 invalid doc i.e. SOW which has Project end date as 16-July-17, So will USCIS give one more chance to submit valid one.?

Thank you.
        Anyone had this type of RFE and got multiple RFEs and then application got approved?

Comment

Hi All,

Thank you.
          As far as I can understand, USCIS gives you one chance to submit the required documents, all at once.

Not to lose hope, it is better to contact USCIS and request for help.

1 (800) 375-5283: this is the number I have found on the internet for their customer service. You can take it from here.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X