Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 correction

Hi There,
    Recently, I came back from vacation and the officer @ Houston aiport stamped by entry with B2 visa instead of L1 visa. This has led to wrong entry in my I-94.
    Looks like I need to exit and re-enter again, is Mexico a good option? Is anyone else in the same boat?

contact your nearest CBP deferred inspection office to get it corrected

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post
      contact your nearest CBP deferred inspection office to get it corrected
      I went to cbp office and they asked to re-enter US or apply with USICS for correction. They didn't accept it a's their fault, since, both my visas are valid

Comment

Originally posted by sauraba View Post
        I went to cbp office and they asked to re-enter US or apply with USICS for correction. They didn't accept it a's their fault, since, both my visas are valid
        Maybe try another CBP office. It's not necessarily their fault -- it's a misunderstanding about which visa you wanted to be admitted with.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post
          Maybe try another CBP office. It's not necessarily their fault -- it's a misunderstanding about which visa you wanted to be admitted with.
          Thanks a lot for yours responses.
          I called other CBP offices and all pointed me to the airport CBP office for I-94 changes, the one that refused to change the status :-(.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X