Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EB1C Concurrent May 2017 filer-Travelling to India on valid L1A while AP/EAD pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1C Concurrent May 2017 filer-Travelling to India on valid L1A while AP/EAD pending

Hi
    I have filed my concurrent EB1C GC application on May 30th, and the fingerprinting is done(in fact twice, due to some reason) . My AP/EAD is not yet processed. As I had booked my vacation travel tickets for next week, wanted to check whether anyone faced issues with the AOS or AP/EAD due to the international travel while AP (131) is still pending. Any help will be great . I have a valid, stamped L1A which has a validity till mid of 2018.

Originally posted by edisoneb1 View Post
    Hi
    I have filed my concurrent EB1C GC application on May 30th, and the fingerprinting is done(in fact twice, due to some reason) . My AP/EAD is not yet processed. As I had booked my vacation travel tickets for next week, wanted to check whether anyone faced issues with the AOS or AP/EAD due to the international travel while AP (131) is still pending. Any help will be great . I have a valid, stamped L1A which has a validity till mid of 2018.
    L1A holders can travel without abandoning their AOS applications if all the visa criteria are still valid (same employer, same role). Usually, executives and senior managers travel a lot since they have regional or global responsibilities - some have reporting employees spread across multiple countries. So, makes sense they can continue to work without issues to the Green Card process. And yes, I know a lot of people that did that and I will do it this Sunday. I have to...part of my job.

If I would risk just for vacation? Hum...not worth it. For work, it is my company responsibility anyway...they have to find a way to bring me back home and they will pay the lawyers in case there is any issue.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X