Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Filed April 26th - Still Nothing

Hi there,

I submitted I-131 (Advance Parole), along with other Green Card forms / docs (inc. EAD) and got confirmation they were received on April 26th.

106 days later I haven't received anything on any of my pending forms, including the I-131. Not even an appointment for Biometrics ( I am transferring from L1, so possibly no need for Biometrics?).

Are things really that backed up right now or is there possibly an issue with my application. Any advice would be appreciated, Customer phone line has been no help so far.

Callum

Originally posted by cjkmerriman View Post
    Hi there,

I submitted I-131 (Advance Parole), along with other Green Card forms / docs (inc. EAD) and got confirmation they were received on April 26th.

106 days later I haven't received anything on any of my pending forms, including the I-131. Not even an appointment for Biometrics ( I am transferring from L1, so possibly no need for Biometrics?).

Are things really that backed up right now or is there possibly an issue with my application. Any advice would be appreciated, Customer phone line has been no help so far.

Callum
    I am in the same boat. Received on April 27. No biometrics either. Received my receipts but that is it. USCIS processing times were updated so it should be our turn soon according to that. Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by April2017Filer View Post
      I am in the same boat. Received on April 27. No biometrics either. Received my receipts but that is it. USCIS processing times were updated so it should be our turn soon according to that. Good Luck!
      USCIS received my case on Apirl 28th, and on Saturday, August 12th i got my EAD card.

Comment

Originally posted by jaiko399 View Post
        USCIS received my case on Apirl 28th, and on Saturday, August 12th i got my EAD card.
        Congrats. April 27 here. Hoping for some good news soon!

Comment

Congrats. April 27 here. Hoping for some good news soon!
          Did anyone else notice that the processing times are once again rolled back? They are now (for NBC) listing again the dates as of May 31st?

Comment

Did anyone else notice that the processing times are once again rolled back? They are now (for NBC) listing again the dates as of May 31st?
            Just getting ridiculous by the day

Comment

Originally posted by nadznadz View Post
              Just getting ridiculous by the day
              Processing times updated again for NBC. For the I-765 they were processing cases dated April 1st on June 30th. So exactly 3 months or 90 days...... I guess that is what they are supposed to say, but I am already at 111 days.... Such a shame that we do not know where we are in the waiting line, and the only indication that they do give with this processing time website appears to be not accurate. Great...

Comment

Day 116

Day 116. Waiting for any update on EAD. Website still says "Case Received". Done 2 SR's. Both were replied to as case being under review.... Can't wait for some good news! Case is being reviewed at the National Benefits Center. Curious to hear from other people if they are waiting this long as well. thank you.

Comment

I applied for AP in November 2017 and still no answer besides withdrawn money from my bank account. Does anybody know if there is a way to reach somebody to see what's going on?

Comment

120 Days

Day 116. Waiting for any update on EAD. Website still says "Case Received". Done 2 SR's. Both were replied to as case being under review.... Can't wait for some good news! Case is being reviewed at the National Benefits Center. Curious to hear from other people if they are waiting this long as well. thank you.
                    Today marks day 120. And guess what. Today I received my Biometrics appointment for 2 weeks from now....after 4 months! I called and level 2 officer told me that a case can not be reviewed until biometrics are taken. So my case has been sitting on a shelf for 4 months and will probably be another 2 months after biometrics. So I will probably have my EAD after 6 months! I am so upset......

Comment

Today marks day 120. And guess what. Today I received my Biometrics appointment for 2 weeks from now....after 4 months! I called and level 2 officer told me that a case can not be reviewed until biometrics are taken. So my case has been sitting on a shelf for 4 months and will probably be another 2 months after biometrics. So I will probably have my EAD after 6 months! I am so upset......
                      Oh my! That's a new level of incompetence. Sorry .....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X