Oath Ceremonies in Eastern District of New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oath Ceremonies in Eastern District of New York

I am wondering how long it will take to get scheduled for the Oath Ceremony in the Eatern District of New York (Brooklyn)? Anyone has applied in this district? How many ceremonies are there per week in the Eastern District of New York?

08/10/2017 Change of status on the application. "We placed you in line for your oath ceremony and will send you a notice for Receipt Number NBC* YYYY YYYY X"

08/03/2017 Went to interview for Form N-400: Took citizenship test. Change address from Westchester to Brooklyn during the interview. Talked about a traffic ticket from 2009. Officer made me sign a paper which said: "Can't make a decision on this application at this time. We will notify you via mail about a decision."

06/27/2017 USCIS scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.

02/09/2017 USCIS is scheduling your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, for an interview.

01/17/2017 USCIS scheduled you for a fingerprint appointment in Westchester, NY.

01/06/2017 USCIS received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Started application in Westchester, NY.

02/24/2012 Became Permanent Resident

Any news? Are you scheduled for your ceremony?
    I'm in the same situation. Naturalization interview on 9/5/17. Waiting for ceremony to be scheduled at Eastern district court.

Originally posted by AlmostCitizen View Post
    I am wondering how long it will take to get scheduled for the Oath Ceremony in the Eatern District of New York (Brooklyn)? Anyone has applied in this district? How many ceremonies are there per week in the Eastern District of New York?

08/10/2017 Change of status on the application. "We placed you in line for your oath ceremony and will send you a notice for Receipt Number NBC* YYYY YYYY X"

08/03/2017 Went to interview for Form N-400: Took citizenship test. Change address from Westchester to Brooklyn during the interview. Talked about a traffic ticket from 2009. Officer made me sign a paper which said: "Can't make a decision on this application at this time. We will notify you via mail about a decision."

06/27/2017 USCIS scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.

02/09/2017 USCIS is scheduling your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, for an interview.

01/17/2017 USCIS scheduled you for a fingerprint appointment in Westchester, NY.

01/06/2017 USCIS received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Started application in Westchester, NY.

02/24/2012 Became Permanent Resident

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X