Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to answer this interview question for L1- Blanket interview ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to answer this interview question for L1- Blanket interview ?

Hi All Experts,

I need your opinion and thought process to crack this question which may come up during L1 interview.

Let me explain my situation: My wife and me (working in different companies, but in the same domain) are getting processed for L1-Blanket, nearly at the same time (interview is within a gap of 1 week). We are planning to tag my son's (2 yr old) L2 along with her.

Since the interview is nearly at the same time, I guess the VO may have access to both the profiles & he/she would be already aware that the spouse L1 is also getting processed. In this case, what should we answer him/her if they ask - Why your spouse is not travelling with you ?

Should we tell the VO that the spouse L1 is getting processed ? Will that improve the chances of getting L1 for the current applicant or decresed it ?

Please let me know how should we answer this question. Thank you in advance..

Regards
    Prasad

Have to answer truthfully just like you described here. Tell the officer that your spouse is getting his/her own L1 visa.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X