Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit an inquiry/SR and/or call Congressman

Hello everyone,

I am reaching my 75th day and I wanted to find out what the process is like for when you submit an inquiry/raise an SR and or call your Congressman. My 75th day is actually this Friday and Saturday but I will call Tuesday. Any insight? Advice?
    Forms sent 6/2
    Forms received 6/4
    Received texts/e-mails 6/6
    PD 6/5 & 6/6
    NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
    Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
    SR 9/2
    Contacted Congressman 10/1
    Called the Congressman's office 10/10
    Interview letter 10/10
    Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
    Received EAD/AP card 10/17
    Interview 11/8 RFE after
    New Card Being Produced 11/16
    Conditional GC received 11/24

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am reaching my 75th day and I wanted to find out what the process is like for when you submit an inquiry/raise an SR and or call your Congressman. My 75th day is actually this Friday and Saturday but I will call Tuesday. Any insight? Advice?

i did an SR by phone and then another one after I didn't hear anything on the date promised in email. next day EAD was approved and in production. that was back in Feb and from file to EAD on hand was 99 days. It seems that nowadays people wait 100+.

Comment

Hello everyone,

The time I raised SR, I wasn't aware of calling your Congressman. So on my 76th day (Last July 5th) I submitted an SR online. Luckily for me, the next day, I received an update that I'm already scheduled for interview. So I think raising an SR helped my case to be expedited. Now, I'm just waiting for my GC in the mail. My PD is April 20th. I guess it depends but I don't know what's their basis. Maybe LA filers are moving fast. I hope you get answers soon!!! Good luck.

Comment

Hello everyone,

The best way is contacting your congressman .. they take care of your case untill you hear something ..
        My advice don't raise SR over the phone .. it will take up to 30 days to hear from them and sometimes you'll not hear from them
        If you decided not to contact your congresan and do it by your own .. do it online better than on phone
        Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Almeg89 View Post
          The best way is contacting your congressman .. they take care of your case untill you hear something ..
          My advice don't raise SR over the phone .. it will take up to 30 days to hear from them and sometimes you'll not hear from them
          If you decided not to contact your congresan and do it by your own .. do it online better than on phone
          Good luck
          Is it best to call your congressman/woman? Or just fill out the form online? Also, probably self-explanatory but it won't be a good idea to do a service request online and contact congressman correct?
          Forms sent 6/2
          Forms received 6/4
          PD 6/5 & 6/6
          SR 9/2
          Interview letter 10/10
          Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

Is it best to call your congressman/woman? Or just fill out the form online? Also, probably self-explanatory but it won't be a good idea to do a service request online and contact congressman correct?
            Better do the service request online and then contact the congressman/woman they will ask you about the SR referral no and your receipt no

Comment

Better do the service request online and then contact the congressman/woman they will ask you about the SR referral no and your receipt no
              So if I raise an SR on Tuesday 8/22, when should I contact my congressman?
              Forms sent 6/2
              Forms received 6/4
              PD 6/5 & 6/6
              SR 9/2
              Interview letter 10/10
              Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

So if I raise an SR on Tuesday 8/22, when should I contact my congressman?
                Sorry for the late reply

After you raise the SR and got a referral no for your request contact him the rightaway you donot have to wait before you contact him
                Be sure to include your SR referral no along with your case receipt no

Good luck bro

Comment

Sorry for the late reply

After you raise the SR and got a referral no for your request contact him the rightaway you donot have to wait before you contact him
                  Be sure to include your SR referral no along with your case receipt no

Good luck bro
                  And when you say case receipt number you mean the MSC number correct? Is it only for I-765 or also for I-131?
                  Forms sent 6/2
                  Forms received 6/4
                  PD 6/5 & 6/6
                  SR 9/2
                  Interview letter 10/10
                  Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

And when you say case receipt number you mean the MSC number correct? Is it only for I-765 or also for I-131?

Yes the receipt no is MSC for the i-765 and i i-131 .. i raised expedition request for i-765 only and gave my congress man the receipt no for i-765 .. as long as it's a combo card .. i-131 will be automatically aproved after the i-765 .. and you will receive the combo card ..
                    the same day i git the approval for the i765 form which i requested expedition for , i got the i-131 approved too

Comment

Form Sub Type

Yes the receipt no is MSC for the i-765 and i i-131 .. i raised expedition request for i-765 only and gave my congress man the receipt no for i-765 .. as long as it's a combo card .. i-131 will be automatically aproved after the i-765 .. and you will receive the combo card ..
                      the same day i git the approval for the i765 form which i requested expedition for , i got the i-131 approved too
                      Can someone help me with this? If I have filed all forms concurrently, what should the form sub type be if I am submitting a case inquiry on I-765?
                      Forms sent 6/2
                      Forms received 6/4
                      PD 6/5 & 6/6
                      SR 9/2
                      Interview letter 10/10
                      Interview 11/8 RFE after

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}