X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Petition outcome at Texas Service Center

Hi All,

I am looking for your feedback here.

My Employer has just filed I-140 petition at Texas Service Center. I have received a USCIS receipt from my Employer, with priority date is Aug 02, 2017 in 203 B1C MULTI NTL EXEC-MNGR classification stating that it is in process. My birth country is India and I am a Canadian Citizen. The current USCIS processing date for I-140 is Feb 02, 2017, i.e. it is about 6 months behind.

Please advise if this implies, that the outcome of my I-140 petition is unlikely to become available before Jan 2018. Thanks.

Best Regards,

IN888658S

Did they file with premium processing? What "outcome" are you looking for, petition approval or immigrant visa availability?

Comment

Originally posted by IN888658S View Post
      Hi All,

I am looking for your feedback here.

My Employer has just filed I-140 petition at Texas Service Center. I have received a USCIS receipt from my Employer, with priority date is Aug 02, 2017 in 203 B1C MULTI NTL EXEC-MNGR classification stating that it is in process. My birth country is India and I am a Canadian Citizen. The current USCIS processing date for I-140 is Feb 02, 2017, i.e. it is about 6 months behind.

Please advise if this implies, that the outcome of my I-140 petition is unlikely to become available before Jan 2018. Thanks.

Best Regards,

IN888658S
      The waiting time is at least 8 months but there are thousands cases taking 12-14 months. Even their current processing times is going back with cases being transferred there so you should hear something later next year... And, there is no premium processing for I-140 in the EB1C - no option for that.

Comment

Originally posted by sasvi View Post

The waiting time is at least 8 months but there are thousands cases taking 12-14 months. Even their current processing times is going back with cases being transferred there so you should hear something later next year... And, there is no premium processing for I-140 in the EB1C - no option for that.
        Thank you, if it helps, my I140 was processed within 8 months. As you indicated, that seems to be a typical timeframe to process I140 applications.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X