Naturalization trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturalization trouble

Plain and simple I thought I was divorced from a marriage in 1994 but the divorced was nulled because no one showed up to court, I got married again 10 years later then we ask the court clerk about the divorce in 1995 and the clerk said it was done just like that, in 2004 I got married again my wife filled the paperwork for my residency and she marked None for previous marriages at interview we did not got asked about any previous marriages and my residence was granted on 2008, we got divorced in 2012 and in 2017 I applied for citizenship then the USCIS agent told me my application was filed wrong as I didn't write the name of my former wife, being nervous and under oath I told her about my first marriage and divorce and she said was not on file and even after I passed my test she will need a prove of divorce from my first marriage.
    I requested a copy of the divorce at the county I filed in 1995 and Surprise! the divorce petition got nulled as I mentioned before, My questions are: Do I let my N400 be voided by not sending the information requested by the USCIS agent?, will I get my residence taken away? What I can do?

Any serious advice will be much appreciated.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X