Waiting for interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for interview

So here is my dilemma. Applied in feb 2017, got fingerprinting appointment. Finished it. After that I didnt see any change in the status. called NBC 800 number and they told me that my name checks are completed, asked me to go to local office in SJ. Went to the office, told them that I have to travel to India for 4 weeks and want to avoid any issues if the interview is scheduled. They told me what to do. Went to India and came back. Nothing moved, so called NBC again, they said you have to talk with your local office and that my case is still well within the deadline (they are doing aug 2016 cases as of now!!!!!). But, then my friend who applied 3 weeks after me, got finger print appointment, finished it and he got interview appointment which he finished. I asked the same, for which the answer was, each officer is different. The officer asked me to take infopass again which I did and then, the person in local office said, the file is still with NBC and there is nothing he can do even though I told him about my friend. He repeated the same thing as the NBC officer said.

Do I need to call NBC again? What are my next steps here?

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X