USCIS New Regulation? AP deny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS New Regulation? AP deny?

I am currently rely on the AP/EAD combo card to work, my AP/EAD card will expire on Nov 2017.
    I have filed a renew request for combo card but I heard the process timeline is 5 months right now.
    I have already bought a ticket to travel back to hometown on Oct 2017.

I am now concerned about the USCIS new regulation regarding
    USCIS has begun to deny the AP 131 applications solely on the ground that the applicant traveled while the application was pending

Question 1 Would my AP renewal be denied as well as the EAD renewal will be denied ? (since they are on the same combo card) ?
    Question 2 if the EAD renewal is denied, would that impact my working status, since my current one will expire on Nov 2017?

Now i am really wondering if I can make the trip abroad even though the ticket was already bought.

Thank you for anyone who could provide some insight/guidance. Much appreciated.

I'm waiting for AP since last November, that 9 months. They just took my money and sit quietly...

Not sure what is your legal status in the US but you are not allowed to leave the country without AP and hope that they will let you back in.
    You are not even allowed to work until you will have your cars in hand but I think that has changed, not sure.
    "if the EAD renewal is denied, would that impact my working status" - no EAD not job. If that was your concern.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X