X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining new company After I-140 approved annd extension done

Team,

Please do help me with this answer if you know

I am working for Company A currently. Is it possible that Company B can start my PERM Process and once I-140 approved and extension done I can join company B.

At which stage of the PERM process I must have to Quit Company A and join Company B. Thing is that my H1B 6 years is maxing out in abou 8 months and I just want to see of PERM + 140 gets approved and based on that I want to make the jump to company B and if it does not then I have to simply stay back with Company A and go back to India.

Please please please do advise. This is extremely urgent for me to know.

Thanks
    Venkat

Originally posted by venkatv View Post
    Team,

Please do help me with this answer if you know

I am working for Company A currently. Is it possible that Company B can start my PERM Process and once I-140 approved and extension done I can join company B.

At which stage of the PERM process I must have to Quit Company A and join Company B. Thing is that my H1B 6 years is maxing out in abou 8 months and I just want to see of PERM + 140 gets approved and based on that I want to make the jump to company B and if it does not then I have to simply stay back with Company A and go back to India.

Please please please do advise. This is extremely urgent for me to know.

Thanks
    Venkat
    There is no particular stage of GC processing by B where in you absolutely have to quit A. Being able to get PERM filed, I140 approved, and H1 transfer to B based on that, all in 8 Months might seem too optimistic. Keep all you options open.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X