H1B Employer Change Before October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Employer Change Before October

Employer A has filed my H1 and the currently the status is on RFE.

I have now moved to Employer B and working with them.

Is it possible to switch to Employer B at this time, and without Employer A notice? This would probably help me provide required documents to clear my RFE?

Please feel free to ask for any additional information you may need to clear my concern.

Originally posted by pavantodupunuri View Post

Is it possible to switch to Employer B at this time, and without Employer A notice? This would probably help me provide required documents to clear my RFE?

Please feel free to ask for any additional information you may need to clear my concern.
    Are you outside US?

Comment

How did you move to Employer B?

Also to transfer your visa you have to first start working for the original petitioner on an H1 status. Without working for Employer A after October 1st you will not be eligible for a cap exempt transfer.

Comment

No you can't.

Originally posted by pavantodupunuri View Post

In order to change your employer/place etc. the petition must be approved. I mean your application should be under Approved status to change current Employer. I understand your pain, to get RFE clear and to get it approve you need documents which you get from Employer B. This is in loop...

I am in kind of same situation.

I may wrong. Please take experts help…

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X