Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Overstayers got their B2 Visa accepted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Overstayers got their B2 Visa accepted?

Hi Everyone

I previously overstayed in the USA for 2 years and recently found out now that I have the 10 year ban against me (with 7 years remaining)

Just want to know if anyone has successfully got their B2 visa accepted whilst on a overstay ban. Is this possible? Obviously its possible when the ban is over but I desperately want to be able to return now to visit.

Because I'm from a Visa Waiver Country I cant apply for the I-192 form which I think would really help but I believe im not eligible for this form.

Can anyone possibly help or suggest another form I could file?

Originally posted by Arcturus View Post
    Hi Everyone

I previously overstayed in the USA for 2 years and recently found out now that I have the 10 year ban against me (with 7 years remaining)

Just want to know if anyone has successfully got their B2 visa accepted whilst on a overstay ban. Is this possible? Obviously its possible when the ban is over but I desperately want to be able to return now to visit.

Because I'm from a Visa Waiver Country I cant apply for the I-192 form which I think would really help but I believe im not eligible for this form.

No, it is not possible and there is no form you can file to get around the 10 year ban. Even after the 10 year ban is over, your chances of ever getting a visa is very slim. Any VO will consider you an immigration risk because of your past overstay and most likely deny the visa. Also, you will not again be eligible for the visa waiver program. That is a we trust you until you give us reason to not trust you program.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

Originally posted by Arcturus View Post
      Hi Everyone

Nonimmigrant waivers are not filed on any form. Rather, when your visa is denied, the officer will inform you of how to apply for a waiver (which is decided by that same officer).

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X