Help on Expedite Process Pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on Expedite Process Pls

My PD is May 19, but due to RFE it got reset to June 21. August 1 I received a Job Offer and I am asked to start Sept 11. Please advise me on the process of requesting to expedite my EAD. I am supporting a son back in the Philippines. I seriously do not want to mess this up. Thank you for your time.

u should raise a service request... as soon as u can ok... and if possible try get in contact with ur congress representative

Comment

Originally posted by Papijace963 View Post
      u should raise a service request... as soon as u can ok... and if possible try get in contact with ur congress representative
      Thank you so much! I will do that!

Comment

Originally posted by Papijace963 View Post
        after my request to expedite yesterday i called senator for assistance, today website says my expedite request is complete. i dont know what that means, suprosed that it was super quick.

Comment

You should receive a letter in 5 to 10 business days basically the letter says provides some documentation the documents must be based on your expedite request after that you can fax the documents with the letter you will receive
          Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by applepro View Post
            You should receive a letter in 5 to 10 business days basically the letter says provides some documentation the documents must be based on your expedite request after that you can fax the documents with the letter you will receive
            Good luck

Thank you so much for this information!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X