Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1 Drop Box- Dependents(L2) visa stamped but haven't received primary applicant L1??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Drop Box- Dependents(L2) visa stamped but haven't received primary applicant L1??

I have strange case where we used drop box facility to get L1/L2 visa stamp with valid i797.

On first submission there was 221(g) with additional document requests which we provided and later family visa (L2) was stamped/approved and collected their passports too. Surprisingly, status against my (primary application's) passport still showing as "it is with embassy" and it has been almost a week now.

Could there be a possibility where family has been issued dependent(L2) Visa and later primary applicant visa is denied by US consulate or Is this simply a matter of delay in receiving primary applicant passport?

My family has already travelled to USA with no concern during immigration process and I am still waiting on my passport?

Would appreciate if anyone experienced something like this and can provide some detail on this?
    Last edited by narangajay; 08-17-2017, 02:49 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X