Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second passport from Cyprus or some island country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second passport from Cyprus or some island country?

Hi everybody

I am from Balkans - Serbia. I was wondering which country would be the easiest "target" for me to get a second passport? I was thinking about Cyprus
    getting a residency there is not too hard) or Greece (before their crisis, now they are a lot less appealing to me and anyone else I assume).
    But I would not mind getting a passport of some exotic country as well - like small island countries in the Atlantic.
    I have heard that if you come to the Dominican Republic, buy a residence and a business that after 6 months you can obtain a passport and citizenship. Myself and my de facto wife want to do just that. Can anyone advise me who to contact to proceed further.

Originally posted by elenivanova9 View Post
    Hi everybody

I am from Balkans - Serbia. I was wondering which country would be the easiest "target" for me to get a second passport? I was thinking about Cyprus
    getting a residency there is not too hard) or Greece (before their crisis, now they are a lot less appealing to me and anyone else I assume).
    But I would not mind getting a passport of some exotic country as well - like small island countries in the Atlantic.
    I have heard that if you come to the Dominican Republic, buy a residence and a business that after 6 months you can obtain a passport and citizenship. Myself and my de facto wife want to do just that. Can anyone advise me who to contact to proceed further.
    Why do you need a Second Passport?
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X