Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBerg View Post
    Hi Maria23,

It took exactly 6 months from date of finger printing till interview and from interview till "Placed in line for oath ceremony," took 29 days. Now, I am waiting for the Oath Letter with date of ceremony.

I think all cases are different. My friend and I went for finger printing and interview the same day, but she was already scheduled for Oath two weeks after her interview.

Where in the process are you?
    thank you MBerg I will have my fingerprint done this month on the 11th.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Maria23 View Post
    How is the interview at sfo. Is there a lot of personal questions and how long it took the interview for you?Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria23 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

How is the interview at sfo. Is there a lot of personal questions and how long it took the interview for you?Thank you.
      I think the interview took about 15-20 minutes. First, I was asked to show GC and passports. Then I had to be sworn in. After that, I believe I had to read a sentence in English and then write one. Next, she asked questions for the test -- she only asked 6, because I got them all correct (you need to get 6 out of 10 correct). After that, she went over my application, so do a refresh before you go to the interview, as it will be a while since you filled it out. The IO, who interviewed me, didn't go over everything and didn't really ask questions that wasn't on the application. In the end, she tallied up everything she had noted on the application and told me congratulations, I had passed and that I would receive the Oath Ceremony Letter within 3 weeks. Before I left, she made copies of my GC and passports.

Mine seemed very straight forward. No surprises, but everyone's case is different. Also depends on the IO, who interviews you. The IO, who interviewed my friend, was super fast and didn't ask many questions from the application, so she was out in 10 minutes.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by liwenusa View Post
        I got an online update today from USCIS. I am now in line for oath ceremony and .....Now waiting for the oath letter to be delivered. But anyway at least my case has been formally approve, not just recommended for approval.

I hope you the same.

liwenusa, I received and update today that my Oath Letter has been mailed. I hope you have received the same update by now

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X