Anyone in dallas,tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in dallas,tx

Anyone doing an Adjustment of Status in Dallas, TX. If so, please let me know how long the process is taking.

Thank you!

From Dallas

Originally posted by gabby793 View Post
    Anyone doing an Adjustment of Status in Dallas, TX. If so, please let me know how long the process is taking.

Thank you!
    I sent my I-485 and I-765 ( with affidavit of support) on July 5.
    Got letters of package received 2 weeks later
    Got my finger prints taken on August 3th
    I hear they are taking a long time to process but on the letters says that they take about
    90 days to give you an answer on work permit ( advance parole) while you wait for them to process
    the I-485 which I hear takes around 6 months or more.
    I'm crossing my fingers everything goes smoothly and doesn't take longer then necessary.

Comment

Dallas TX field office

I filed for i485 in June 2016. My field office is Dallas. Still have not gotten an interview over 1 year later. Just hoping i will get one soon.

Comment

Originally posted by dallastxfiler View Post
        I filed for i485 in June 2016. My field office is Dallas. Still have not gotten an interview over 1 year later. Just hoping i will get one soon.
        I filed for adjust of status on September 2016 (derivative asylum)at Texas service center and I'm still waiting.

Comment

Dallas filer here, pd 12/28/2016 , waiting for interview to be scheduled since Feb 2017. Do you guys have any updates?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X