update:...NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update:...NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED

i guess this might be helpful to anyone who was in my situation.

My timeline

06/25/2015............. we submit I-130 / I-485/ I-131 all together .
    07/12/2016 ............ Biometrics Done
    09/25/2015............. EAD in hand
    01/19/2016..............Interview date
    At the interview we forgot to go with my previous divorce documents, so the officer said we will get decision in mail. seven months down the line.
    07/07/2016..............Intent to deny notice received
    10/22/2016..............Responded to the Notice by my attorney
    04/12/2017..............i-130 was Approved and New medicals requested for I-485
    04/19/2017..............New Medicals sent
    08/19/2017..............New card is being produced.

it was very though, the waiting game and anxiety was too much but its almost over.
    will keep you posting, anyone going through this should not worry God will see everyone through.

I don't really know when am going to get card in hand though. hope someone would tell me when to expect card in hand.

Originally posted by batyblazz View Post

My timeline

At the interview we forgot to go with my previous divorce documents, so the officer said we will get decision in mail. seven months down the line.

it was very though, the waiting game and anxiety was too much but its almost over.
    will keep you posting, anyone going through this should not worry God will see everyone through.

I don't really know when am going to get card in hand though. hope someone would tell me when to expect card in hand.
    Congratulations! I received my green card last Friday, August 18th, had my interviewed last August 10th, when I saw my online status "Card was mailed to me". I called the USCIS and asked for my tracking number, then I logged in to USPS website. I entered my tracking number and I saw the delivery date of my green card.
    Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by faith888 View Post
      Congratulations! I received my green card last Friday, August 18th, had my interviewed last August 10th, when I saw my online status "Card was mailed to me". I called the USCIS and asked for my tracking number, then I logged in to USPS website. I entered my tracking number and I saw the delivery date of my green card.
      Hope this helps.
      Thank you but I have a question. Is it going to be mailed to me or my attorney and I haven't received the welcome to America letter. Anyone with any idea about that? Thank you

Comment

Update...Card was Mailed to Me

Hi guys ikr received an update yesterday that "card was Mailed to me" then a letter from USCIS with the "approval Notice" will keep u posting.
        But I have a question, are they going to mail the card to my attorney or to me cos I hired one at the later end of my application process. Thank u

Comment

Hi guys ikr received an update yesterday that "card was Mailed to me" then a letter from USCIS with the "approval Notice" will keep u posting.
          But I have a question, are they going to mail the card to my attorney or to me cos I hired one at the later end of my application process. Thank u
          My green card was mailed to me/to our address. I do have lawyer too. I just informed him when I got my green card in my hand.
          Hope this will helps. Congratulations again!

Comment

Congratualtions!!!! I am still waiting for update for my case.

Comment

Thank you but I have a question. Is it going to be mailed to me or my attorney and I haven't received the welcome to America letter. Anyone with any idea about that? Thank you
              Based on my experienced all of my correspondence from USCIS were mailed to our address, even though we have a lawyer. Could be your welcome letter are just delay but eventually you
              will receive it.

Comment

Thank you guys will keep u posting

Originally posted by faith888 View Post
                Based on my experienced all of my correspondence from USCIS were mailed to our address, even though we have a lawyer. Could be your welcome letter are just delay but eventually you
                will receive it.
                Thank you guys. Am greatful for the quick response

Comment

Update...card in hand

My timeline

Card just got delivered guys. Thank you everyone and may the good God help you get yours too amen.

Comment

My timeline

Thanks bro for your update... what field office is it?? And congrats..

My situation is like that too .. after 9 months I didn't hear anything... recently they approved my i130 and they asked for finger print and medical all done 2 weeks ago... still waiting for that miracle email..pray for me

Comment

Did you have to go for an I-130 interview?

Originally posted by gambiano View Post
                      Thanks bro for your update... what field office is it?? And congrats..

My situation is like that too .. after 9 months I didn't hear anything... recently they approved my i130 and they asked for finger print and medical all done 2 weeks ago... still waiting for that miracle email..pray for me

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X