DS-160 and i-485,,pls i need your advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 and i-485,,pls i need your advice

hello everyone,please I need someone to advice me on what to do,i just filed for my AOS,i'm about to go do my fingerprint,my problem is on my I-485 form,there are some questions I cant remember like my ex-wife date of birth,my work address and date of birth of my step son,,,is this going to be a big problem?someone told me they are going to pull out my DS-160 and if it is different from what I filled in my I-485 is going to be a problem,pls you all should advice me on what to do

Definitely don't make up something if you are not sure. It's okay to say "I don't know" if you are not sure about any piece of information and you are unable to find it out. Not knowing is much better than giving incorrect information.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post
      Definitely don't make up something if you are not sure. It's okay to say "I don't know" if you are not sure about any piece of information and you are unable to find it out. Not knowing is much better than giving incorrect information.
      but I already fill in something else,and have submitted,what do I do now?

Comment

I didn't know they ask questions on the biometrics. I thought you go there only to have your biometrics taken. What kind of questions do they ask?

Comment

Originally posted by steadygaze View Post
          I didn't know they ask questions on the biometrics. I thought you go there only to have your biometrics taken. What kind of questions do they ask?
          they don't ask questions on biometrics

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X