Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to log back in to OCI site

I completed the OCI application on CKGS site

Then it transferred me to Government site.

I completed Part A and Part B on Gov site and got email confirmation. Then i proceed to upload docs. It issued me a File Reference Number.

I want to log back in to Gov site to "upload documents" but it shows no temp id not founf - error

I tried to log in to government site use
    File Reference Number starting with "USA..." and the Temp ID number.

Both are failing.
    i tried forget registration number link option using DOB and Passport number. it shows no record. is it OK to just start over on the Government Site and choose Fresh OCI application.
    is their any other way to resolve my issue

Dear Applicant,*

We request you to share your queries and contact details at [email protected] to better assist you.

Please mention the link of this post and case id 02574707 in your email.

Regards,
    CKGS USA Team.

Comment

Originally posted by ashviny View Post
      I completed the OCI application on CKGS site

Then it transferred me to Government site.

I completed Part A and Part B on Gov site and got email confirmation. Then i proceed to upload docs. It issued me a File Reference Number.

I want to log back in to Gov site to "upload documents" but it shows no temp id not founf - error

I tried to log in to government site use
      File Reference Number starting with "USA..." and the Temp ID number.

Both are failing.
      i tried forget registration number link option using DOB and Passport number. it shows no record. is it OK to just start over on the Government Site and choose Fresh OCI application.
      is their any other way to resolve my issue
      when you log back to upload document is gonna use the application ID which start with usas0 and make sure the passport number and personal information are match with beginning entry. refer to the CKGS help, 90% of my clients are reach us because they are actually helpless. so here is my answer, fast and accurate and i am doing it free for you.
      Last edited by proonindiandoc; 08-25-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X