Citizenship/Naturalization Oath Ceremony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship/Naturalization Oath Ceremony

My friend and I, who are from the same country, applied for citizenship at the same time, went for finger printing the same day and the USCIS also scheduled our interview the same day, August 2nd, 2017. Her interviewer was super quick and efficient and didn't ask for much, while mine was very slow and asked more questions... We both passed the interview test, received the Approval recommendation, were told congratulations and that the Oath Ceremony would be on September 7th. We both have a clean case with no negative records or any name change. My friend received her Oath Ceremony Appointment Letter 3 days ago. I haven't... I have checked my status online and it just says that my interview was scheduled back in June. Her status says that they have sent her the Oath Ceremony Letter. I am a bit worried that my case has been lost or something. Anyone else had the same experience? Does it just depend on the efficiency of the Immigration Officer? Why did my friend get her letter already while I didn't? Why is my status online not updated when I already had my interview? Wondering if I should call them or request an INFOPASS. Any advise, please? TIA!

I have a similar case here in Chicago. Have you received your letter before September 7th or you are still waiting?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X