May filers any updates!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May filers any updates!!!

After making an SR on day 76 no reply so i decided to call USCIS customer service,
    the lady told me to wait till Wednesday that i'll get a reply..
    I pray we all get GOOD NEWS SOON (AMEN).

Originally posted by Cossimo View Post
    After making an SR on day 76 no reply so i decided to call USCIS customer service,
    No word yet! But this week should be a good one for us May people

Comment

I think may is moving we'll hear something soon by God's grace.

Comment

Filed May 8 i485 i765 i130 & travel doc

August 21 2017: Received notice that our interview date is scheduled for Sept 20 at the Boston office.

I called USCIS to see if I can reschedule. My husband is flying out that day for his brothers wedding. I was told to schedule an infopass appointment but havent been able to as all slots are full. Has anyone had any experience changing their interview?

Also, I have not received the EAD yet but was hoping to travel back home soon. Anyone get their stamp right away?

Comment

Originally posted by alabeee View Post
          August 21 2017: Received notice that our interview date is scheduled for Sept 20 at the Boston office.

I called USCIS to see if I can reschedule. My husband is flying out that day for his brothers wedding. I was told to schedule an infopass appointment but havent been able to as all slots are full. Has anyone had any experience changing their interview?

Also, I have not received the EAD yet but was hoping to travel back home soon. Anyone get their stamp right away?
          I had Infopass appointment at Boston office in March. I mentioned to the office I talked to during the appointment that it is not easy to book the appointment as the earliest time you can book is two weeks away, what is there is something urgent? The officer told me that I can arrive 30 minutes earlier prior to the first appointment time without appointment. They open that early morning 30-minutes slot is for walk-in only. You may want to try it to see if you will have the chance to talk to them this week.

Comment

No news here... filed on May 26th. Submitted SR on day 83.

Comment

My timeline

2/9/17 - submitted asylum app
              2/11/17- received notification
              3/14/17- biometrics
              5/30/17- EAD app received
              8/8/17- Ombudsman office expedition +SR
              8/14/17- response to SR( Wait lol)

Comment

Originally posted by cgbadamosi View Post
                No news here... filed on May 26th. Submitted SR on day 83.
                I think i'm gonna ask congressman for help and see what happens.

Comment

Nothing yet

Application for EAD was received by USCIS office in TX on May 17th. After an SR on day 89 and few phone calls to the USCIS customer service few days after, no answer yet.
                  Contacted the Congressman office yesterday day 103. Waiting for their reply.

Comment

Light at the end of the tunnel

Originally posted by Jasyadam View Post
                    Application for EAD was received by USCIS office in TX on May 17th. After an SR on day 89 and few phone calls to the USCIS customer service few days after, no answer yet.
                    Contacted the Congressman office yesterday day 103. Waiting for their reply.
                    Some hope for May Fillers!!!!!!

Timeline
                    2/9/17 - asylum app
                    2/11/17- receipt notice
                    3/14/17- biometrics
                    5/30/17 - EAD application
                    6/1/17 - receipt notice
                    7/27/17- SR
                    8/8/17 - Ombudsman office expedition
                    8/14/17- SR response
                    8/29/17- card being produced

Comment

Originally posted by nadznadz View Post
                      My timeline

2/9/17 - submitted asylum app
                      2/11/17- received notification
                      3/14/17- biometrics
                      5/30/17- EAD app received
                      8/8/17- Ombudsman office expedition +SR
                      8/14/17- response to SR( Wait lol)

Have you received your EAD card yet? I am a May filer PD is May 8 received notice August 28 that my card is being produced for the work permit. How long of a wait is it? Also I didn't receive any news about the AP. Will it come together? I filed both with the i485.

Comment

Originally posted by alabeee View Post
                        Have you received your EAD card yet? I am a May filer PD is May 8 received notice August 28 that my card is being produced for the work permit. How long of a wait is it? Also I didn't receive any news about the AP. Will it come together? I filed both with the i485.
                        4-5 business days. AP and EAD are processed differently so you will have to wait to hear about that

Comment

Card was mailed to me

On August 25, my status changed to "Card was mailed". I'm expecting it in our mailbox by this week hopefully!
                          Filed May 2, PD is May 5, had my Biometrics on June 8. August 22, "New card is being produced".
                          Good luck to each & everyone of us. This process is exhausting.

Comment

I think i'm gonna ask congressman for help and see what happens.
                            How do you contact a congressman?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X