How to handle questions on previous H1B during L1B interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to handle questions on previous H1B during L1B interview

I am working for a big product company and right now they are preparing a L1B blanket petition to send me to US. I hold a valid h1b visa stamped around 1.5 years ago on which i never travelled to US. A different employer filed it for me at that time. Will there be questions on my H1B during my L1 interview? As to Why i didn't travel on that visa ?

The reason was I started working on a new challenging role in the same company where i could architect the whole process and i was keen on working on the same. Is it okay to provide the same reason ?

Originally posted by rekha123 View Post
    I am working for a big product company and right now they are preparing a L1B blanket petition to send me to US. I hold a valid h1b visa stamped around 1.5 years ago on which i never travelled to US. A different employer filed it for me at that time. Will there be questions on my H1B during my L1 interview? As to Why i didn't travel on that visa ?

The reason was I started working on a new challenging role in the same company where i could architect the whole process and i was keen on working on the same. Is it okay to provide the same reason ?
    I would not worry much about the previous H1. Yes, your reason seems fine

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X