Waiting time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting time

As of August 1, 2017, we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC1xxxxxxxxx, for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Any one knows how long more or less is taking to received any notification by mail ???

Originally posted by johanrey0213 View Post
    As of August 1, 2017, we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC1xxxxxxxxx, for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Any one knows how long more or less is taking to received any notification by mail ???
    Yes, it's taking very long nowadays. I advise you to submit an inquiry with the USCIS online to verify that they've at least took a look at it. I know many others on the same boat-- I-485 submitted very long ago and they've yet to see anything past the notice of receipt.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X