Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview scheduled -- May filer

Hi guys
    I hope every thing is going smooth for all of you ..

PD 5/15/2017
    Bio 6/8/2017
    The wait game started ....
    No RFE ...
    I got a job offer for a job starting august 7 ..
    7/25/2017 i called uscis to request an expedition for my card based on job offer
    7/27/2017 i received ana email from them them requesting the job offer to be scanned for them along with att they mentioned in their email .. i faxed it the same day ..
    7/27/2017 i contacted the congressman to help me in expedition processing ..
    7/28/2017 i received an enail from congressman requesting all paper work i have and fax it to him ..
    he contacted the uscis and gave me sn email back saying w have to wait one week for their response ..
    wait .......
    8/7/2017 i contacted my congressman again to follow up with him ..
    8/8/2017 he contacted the uscis again ..
    8/9/2017 he sent me an email saying he recieved a response frem them saying my case is routed for expedite processing and i should hear from them shortly ..
    8/10/2017 i received an email from uscis saying that my case is under review and i should hear from shortly ..
    8/14/2017 i recived email from uscis : we ordered your new card on 8/11/2017 (day 91)
    Now iam iam waiting for my card to be mailed

I shared my experience to give you motivation ..
    patience is the first key ..
    congressman is the second key ..
    just believe in god may fillers
    Good luck for everyone of you ..
    *** Update ***
    Got an email today August 23 that i am scheduled for interview on september 25 , 2017
    Filing office : Boston,MA

Any experience in boston office guys ?

Thanks in advance

That's great news for Boston filers - both on EAD card being received as well as interview being scheduled for september; latter especially considering Boston field office timelines are 7-8 months .
    I am a Boston filer - PD jun 22. Waiting for EAD/AP. 485 status is case ready to be scheduled for interview.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X