Interview done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview done

Had our interview at Newark office and got very good news. The IO who did the interview was very nice. Didn't take long, less than 10 minutes.

Good luck everyone.

how long it took for you to get an interview ?

I have been waiting for more then one year and still haven't got interview date.
    Its denver uscis

Comment

Originally posted by Denden19 View Post
      I have been waiting for more then one year and still haven't got interview date.
      Its denver uscis
      We waited 10 months for our interview date, in Newark NJ

Comment

Less than 10 minutes? That was fast!
        Originally posted by fatima13 View Post
        Had our interview at Newark office and got very good news. The IO who did the interview was very nice. Didn't take long, less than 10 minutes.

Good luck everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by fatima13 View Post
          We waited 10 months for our interview date, in Newark NJ
          hello

am filling from Newark NJ, my PD is June 6th, waiting for my EAD.

please wen is ur PD?

please kindly share ur process times

Comment

Interview done June 2016. it is August 2017 no response

Its been over a year i did my interview in Baltimore, MD and i haven't gotten any response. logged online to check my receipt number and it was not even updated for the interview. i have called about 4 times and no updates. they can not even see that i did an interview in June 2016. they keep opening a new tickets but i never get any updates. and i have to wait 30 days before i can call back. i'm scared and i dont know what to do. anyone had the issue before.

Comment

Originally posted by fineme View Post
              Its been over a year i did my interview in Baltimore, MD and i haven't gotten any response. logged online to check my receipt number and it was not even updated for the interview. i have called about 4 times and no updates. they can not even see that i did an interview in June 2016. they keep opening a new tickets but i never get any updates. and i have to wait 30 days before i can call back. i'm scared and i dont know what to do. anyone had the issue before.
              I thought I was the only one with these kinds of issues. My wife's I-485 AOS has been submitted for several months. We've received the 797 notice of action. However, we haven't even gotten a biometrics appointment yet. Typically, that was supposed to be done within a few months. Getting worried...
              --Good luck--
              Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X