Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody nows abt infinite computing systems

Hi,

Got H1B thru infinite computing systems inc. Currently in India. Did any body know abt the company? How they are doing?Whether the pay will be given as per LCA?Whether they will pay even u will be in the bench? Pl let me know. Share ur valuable experiences.

Thx.

I also need info on same.
    Pls provide the same..if u have a clue..did u get a h1b already or going to apply?

Comment

Most companies never pay on bench. Some companies pay for max 1 month that too only if you have been for project for at least 6 months. I know a few companies who make false promises that they will pay on bench .. but when the time comes to pay, they back off.

Comment

hi ss,
        did u join infinite. how is it? Can u please let me know?

ping

Originally posted by ssss76
        Hi,

Got H1B thru infinite computing systems inc. Currently in India. Did any body know abt the company? How they are doing?Whether the pay will be given as per LCA?Whether they will pay even u will be in the bench? Pl let me know. Share ur valuable experiences.

Thx.

Comment

hi all same here

HI Frnz,

I need some information about infinite computing systems.. I got selected for H1B Visa.. And they are asking for 60k security deposit... can anybody knows about this company.... Is it refundable... and can I trust the company.. I heard its a good developing company.... plz help me.....

He said its refundable...

thanks...

Comment

I am working with this company for an year .. Company is NOT bad to start with ..They DO whatever they commit..

Comment

DOL Cracks down on Desi bodyshops

Friends,

Most H1B workers are unaware of their rights and are thus exploited. Under DOL guideleines, not paying on bench and charging for H1B fee is illegal.I am providing you list of all DOL cases in the link below

It will be great if you can promote this DOL link so that poor workers have better understanding of their rights and can feel encouraged to file complaint with DOL if needed.

Thanks

Comment

infinite management sucks!!!!

are the dirtiest scums! they misbehave with the folks they interview.

they are not at all professional and are stingy to the penny...the company is run like a shop ...but if u have no other option just take it....

Feedback on Infinite Computing Systems: ***

Comment

Originally posted by dolly76
                  are the dirtiest scums! they misbehave with the folks they interview.

they are not at all professional and are stingy to the penny...the company is run like a shop ...but if u have no other option just take it....
                  Are you for or against it?
                  Check out H1 FAQs first!
                  http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Could anyone help me

Hi,

I know this thread is quite old but people still go through this company & had expereince. So could anyone tell me how is this company & what should average salary in the city where they are located for Senior Software Developer or Team Lead.
                    So that i don't get a raw deal !!!
                    Help=F1

Comment

infinite usa systems

Hi

I know this thread is 5 years old. But i would really appreciate if anyone can reply on details about infinite usa systems.

I am thinking of applying with infinite systems cap exempt h1b petition. Is it trustworthy.

I would really appreciate if anyone can give the pro and cons of applying through infinite systems usa.

Regards
                      Krishna

Comment

Originally posted by chaitanyakrishna View Post
                        Hi

I know this thread is 5 years old. But i would really appreciate if anyone can reply on details about infinite usa systems.

I am thinking of applying with infinite systems cap exempt h1b petition. Is it trustworthy.

I would really appreciate if anyone can give the pro and cons of applying through infinite systems usa.

Regards
                        Krishna

I am also thinking to apply visa with this company in this year. looking for some inputs if this company is good. Read some mixed reviews about this company so I am confused.

Saurabh.

Comment

Infinite Computing Systems asking for some payment for H1 Filing

I work in India in say "Company A".
                          Infinite Computing Systems Pvt Ltd, India has asked me to pay for 1 lac for H1 filing for this year. Is that legal?? When I am not employed under Infinite Computing Systems Pvt Ltd, and what are the chances of Visa getting a Go Green in Lottery System if I am not employed under them. And do they refund the amount if Lottery is not cleared. They have said that 70k will be refunded in this case.

And can Company A take any legal action against me??

And after stamping does it give an onsite opportunity?

Comment

infinite usa systems asking money for H1b filing

Originally posted by chaitanyakrishna View Post
                            Hi

Regards
                            Krishna
                            Hello

I just want to know, is it real? Do they give money back if your name is not picked up in lottery? Any experience, if someone already go through it then it will be a great help?

Please update me as early as possible as I am thinking to go with h1b this year with this company.

Comment

Google it & Check for the linkedIN profiles who soever is working in it
                              I hope this would help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X