X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiancee visa application - help needed

Hello there

i've got a question about Fiancee visa.

i am Ukrainian and my boyfriend (now fiance) is british. I lived in the UK for 3 years and the past year i lived in Ukraine as i wanted to start my career here, which seemed to be easier than in the uk.

6 months ago i applied for a tourist visa to be able to visit my boyfriend in the uk and make our future plans together and was refused that visa. we didn't want to rush things at first that's why i didn't apply for a fiancee visa then. now this seems to be the only option.

my boyfriend and i have been togetheer for 3 years and 7 months, we've collected all documents we could to support my application. my concern is what evidence is good enough to prove that our relationship is genuine and that i am not doing it just to get a visa to the UK? we've got plenty of photographs together, telephone bills, Skype Calls history print outs, chats, emails, letters, post cards, tickets of previous travels together. we also lived in the uk together for nearly 3 years and i ve got bank statemnets with the same address as my boyfriend's to prove it. we spent holidays together, i visited my boyfriend in the uk during my stay in Ukraine, and my boyfriend visited me in Ukraine (he got here for the New Year). i certainly know his parents and he knows mine... do we need any letters from my uni tuitor perhaps to confirm that he met my boyfriend and that we were an item during my university years? which evidence is good enough or credible enough?

we have been collecting all the documents for over than 6 months and i really wnat it work out well. pls help with your advice. it will be very much appreciated.

Thank you

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X