Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B offer from consultants... verify the genuineness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any info on such genuine companies?

Any info on such genuine companies?

Originally posted by nishant005 View Post
    Hello,

Please let me know any genuine comapanies sponsoring H1B free of cost ( or paying later after processing from salary every month ).... am available........... [email protected]. Please helpme in doing this.

Thanks in Advance
    prashanth

Comment

h1b offer from Itrendz

anyone got H1B offer from itrendz ?

Comment

iTrendz offer

Hi ,

I got a call from usa itrendz and had formal discussion and a h1 offer ..again with some sec deposit....

If any one had been sponsored b4 with this consultncy and is /was working for this consultancy..do provide ur feedback.....

Comment

got lette

I saw offer letter which was ok upto some extent but, there is a 20k$ bond breaking penality and the bond is for 2 yrs!!!! yes u hear it rite 20k$!!! for 2yrs!!!!.....donno wat to do......

Comment

Anyone knows about Focus Inc. ?

Dear all,

I read the agony of people who are aspirants of H1b in India. May many thanks to this forum / website owners here.

Now, I am looking for H1B.
            One company with the name "Focus Inc" responded. The details are as follows:
            Their Address :
            Team H1B

Focus Inc.

Tel: (0124) 645-2383

Fax: (0124) 236-0780

E-mail: [email protected]

They responded when I applied for a job through naukri.
            -------------------------
            This is what his Email reads:

* Health Insurance (Including Dental and Vision care)
            * 401K Retirement Plan
            * Relocation reimbursement
            * Green Card sponsorship
            * Free of Cost accommodation while on bench
            * Full Salary while on Bench and as per DOL standards
            * Initial airfare from India to USA
            * H4 for your spouse and children

Security Deposit: INR 49,000/-.

The security deposit is refunded after you complete a term of 03 months in US.

Employment Contract: One Year.

If you voluntarily terminate your employment prior to a term of one year, you will have to pay a compensation of US$4000.00 (US$ Four Thousand) on a pro-rata basis.

The documents required are:

* Resume
            * Copy of your passport (color copies of all pages)
            * Degrees, Mark sheets, Professional licenses and all other academic documents
            * Academic equivalency evaluations of foreign degrees (if available)
            * Experience certificates including pay slips
            * Personal Information Sheet (You will receive PIS, after selection)
            * Employment Contract(You will receive EC, after selection)
            * Signed copy of Offer letter (You will receive your offer letter, after selection)
            -------------------------
            I have decided to send them the xerox copies of PP etc to initiate the process of H1b.
            Does anyone know about this company --Focus Inc--? Is this a genuine company? What are the risks here? cn I pay him Rs.49,000/-

Kindly let me know. I am applying for the first time. I have 9 yrs exp in QA/testing.

Thank you friends...

Comment

iTrendz - Is it genuine

Hi,

I got a call from iTrendz with H1 B offer... They need a security deposit of $3k to file for H1B.Does any one know how genuine they are? Any one had experience working with iTrendz

Thanks.

Comment

FOCUS Inc

Hi,

This company is a fraud company. They collected Rs49K from me and never
                responded back. Be aware of them. Dont fall into their trap.

Thanks & Regards,
                whossane

Comment

Fraud by focustechnj

In March,April 2010 Focustechnj (Gurgaon) had taken security deposit of Rs.49000 for H1B visa process 2010-2011.
                  Now they cannot be reached on the phone.
                  The web-site is removed and emails sent at their email id bounces.
                  It seems of a clear case of fraud committed by these people.
                  All those who have been victims need to come out and take legal action against them.
                  HR people like Rashmi Shetty,Rachna,Kavita,Pragya will be traced as they have information of their bosses.
                  It is most unfortunate that such blatant cases of cold-blooded fraud are committed in our country.

Comment

Planning to file new H1b this year please help..

Hi all,

This is great forum i was going through it and want some help..i am planning to file my H1b from Techstar USA INC, New york. Can any1 tell me they are reliable or just fraud?? They are asking me to pay $2500 For new h1b filing.

My case is:
                    i am on H4 right now and looking forward to file H1B in this year quota.

Techstar USA INC who is ready to file my H1B this year with some payment which is refundable in any case (Approval or denial)..But my confusion is as USCIS is asking for client letter before giving any approval how can i get client letter??
                    i asked this same question to that consultant and they are saying that they will be filing my h1 under new Labour law in which they will be showing duplicate client letter and showing me as employee of their project.
                    After getting approval they i will be on salary basis as soon as i get approval..

I need to clear that doubt please guide me as i have very bad experiance with consultants earlier so bit nervous to pay any amount..please guide me ...I need to decide ASAP.

Comment

Is anyone aware of hmgamerica?. They are asking me to pay 5000$ for processing H1. Could anyone plz lemme know the autheticity of this consultancy?

Comment

HMG America

Hi Suresh,
                        Can you forward me the email that you received from HMG ? I will provide you regards to their authenticity. My email id is [email protected] ....

Comment

hmg america....

Originally posted by sureshnatababu View Post
                          Is anyone aware of hmgamerica?. They are asking me to pay 5000$ for processing H1. Could anyone plz lemme know the autheticity of this consultancy?
                          Hi Suresh,
                          Can you forward me the email that you received from HMG ? I will provide you regards to their authenticity. My email id is [email protected] ....

Comment

got a call from IT Consulting Pvt. Ltd for H1 Visa client ittrendz

Thanks all of you. I was also asked for $3k today. Now I will not invest on it. USA government should take action against these fraud companies.

Comment

focus inc

has anybody applied for h1 from focus inc?

Comment

Originally posted by h1b4me View Post
                                Hi Suresh,
                                Hi,

This is Ravi, new member to this forum. I also got call from HMG America. They are also asking me US $4000 as security deposit and it is refundable after 1 yr of contract. I sent you the mail which i have got from HMG america on 7th June. Can you please let me know if this is a genuine consultancy. I sent mail to [email protected]. Your help is greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
                                Ravi.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X