Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B offer from consultants... verify the genuineness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8K Miles

Hi,

My name is Santosh and I took a job offer from 8K Miles and they processed H1B for me in 2014 and i got selected in lottery and moved to USA in early 2015.
    They took care of all my initial expenses (like travel, boarding,etc..) and i am currently in USA. I too thought the amount i am paying is a security deposit, but they did provide training on cloud computing as they mentioned. However i was not much interested on cloud computing and they provided different options based on my interests.

Regards,
    Santosh.

Comment

Need Contact from 8K Miles

Hi,

I am looking for sponsorship for this coming year. can you please let me know to whom i need to contact on the same in 8K miles

Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Santosh0901 View Post
      Hi,

My name is Santosh and I took a job offer from 8K Miles and they processed H1B for me in 2014 and i got selected in lottery and moved to USA in early 2015.
      They took care of all my initial expenses (like travel, boarding,etc..) and i am currently in USA. I too thought the amount i am paying is a security deposit, but they did provide training on cloud computing as they mentioned. However i was not much interested on cloud computing and they provided different options based on my interests.

Regards,
      Santosh.
      Hi,

I am looking for sponsorship for this coming year. can you please let me know to whom i need to contact on the same in 8K miles

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Santosh0901 View Post
        Hi,

Regards,
        Santosh.
        Hi Santosh,

Can you share me the contact details.

Regards,
        Hari

Comment

Email Me

Originally posted by mouli51188 View Post
          Hi,

Thanks in advance
          Please email me along with your resume on amishmsheth[at]gmail[dot]com and I would be able to help you with all the information. Be assured, the company is genuine and growing rapidly. 8K Miles is shortlisting candidates for the 2016-2017 H1B Filing and would wrap up the process by the end of February 2016.

Thanks!
          A

Comment

Novalink Solutions

I have received an offer from Novalink Solutions. They are asking 6000$ one time commitment payment, which will be reimbursed in three years. If the petition gets rejected I will get back only 3000$. Do you have information about the company and what do you think about conditions.

Thanks

Comment

H1 processing money back if not picked in lottery promise

Originally posted by varu23 View Post
              I did apply through 8k miles and my petition was not picked up in lottery. Money is yet to be refunded. They asked me to wait until they receive the packet from uscis.
              Did you apply ? Did you get your money back ?

Did you get your money back ?
              I am planning to apply this year. Hope I am not late.

Comment

Originally posted by prakashpatidar View Post
                Did you get your money back ?
                I am planning to apply this year. Hope I am not late.
                Hi Guys,

did you get your money back? is 8k miles genuine one?

Please share me your details... I am also planing to apply for this year through 8k miles..

Thanks
                shiva

Comment

Originally posted by varu23 View Post
                  I did apply through 8k miles and my petition was not picked up in lottery. Money is yet to be refunded. They asked me to wait until they receive the packet from uscis.
                  Did you apply ? Did you get your money back ?
                  Hi Varu. Did you get your money back ?

Comment

Originally posted by viv View Post
                    Even I had a telephonic discussion with chennai office regarding refund of security deposit.

They told me clearly that this amount is taken on the name of initernal training as they are officially not allowed to take security money for H1B...(same thing I have mentioned in below post)

If visa is approved they will return after 1 year of working...if visa rejected/denied than THEY WILL RETURN ONLY IF SOME ERROR/FAULT IS FROM THERE SIDE.

If its rejected/denied due to our fault than they will not refund any amount (This was the statement from chennai office)

They ask me to discuss with US guys for more details...

So after all this discussion....I came to conclusion that if wo go ahead we have to be mentally prepared that if visa got rejected than chances of getting money back is minimal.
                    [as they can easily prove that visa is rejected because of your fault]

Otherwise company is good and atleast its not like other fraud consultancy.

let me know your opinions...
                    Hi Viv. There are 2 aspects. Rejected during interview or didn't get through lottery. If rejected in interview, they don't get much refund. If does not pass through lottery they get most of it back. So not sure what they were talking about. In first case, somehow it makes a bit sense they wont refund as they don't get back. Generally, responsible firm checks profile thoroughly before hiring. (NB : I have not applied. Planning this year)

Comment

Hello,

Please let me know any genuine comapanies sponsoring H1B free of cost ( or paying later after processing from salary every month )

Comment

8k miles

Hello All !! . Did any one has applied for H1B thru 8k miles for the 2015/2016? Did they refund the money if your h1b visa application is not picked?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Please let me know any genuine companies sponsoring H1B free of cost ( or paying later after processing from salary every month )[/QUOTE]

Comment

Find new company

There are many chances that your h1b visa doesn't get picked but not to worry .
                          You have to claim your refund from the company if they did promised it to return.
                          Last edited by TeresaHurst; 11-15-2016, 12:23 AM. Reason: the link is information to read

Comment

Re:

Hi, everybody! I'm very surprised with the thread, many thanks for contributing such marvelous things! If you are looking for the most reliable and credible source to help you with your onerous tasks, it is right time to use our blog post as a reference:

Comment

Please get introduced with genuine and authenticated sponsers

Hi all,

i have banking experience of 5 years and after that i moved to IT filed and got experience. now i want to move USA on basis of H1B visa.kindly get me introduce with genuine and authenticated sponsor.i am very worried i want to apply in coming year. kindly help me in this regard.in this forum if some one knows firm or working and that company needs kindly get introduced with that company.please help

thank you.

Comment

can you help me in filing H1B visa?

Originally posted by a4amish View Post
                                Please email me along with your resume on amishmsheth[at]gmail[dot]com and I would be able to help you with all the information. Be assured, the company is genuine and growing rapidly. 8K Miles is shortlisting candidates for the 2016-2017 H1B Filing and would wrap up the process by the end of February 2016.

Thanks!
                                A

Hi,

Can you help me in getting H1B visa??if you know Sponsor in USA kindly help me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X