Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much time after replying Natural Justice Letter????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much time after replying Natural Justice Letter????

Hi All

I had applied for the Skilled Indepoendent Visa. After medical, they come to verify my employment details.I got the Objection from my case officer due to the faults of my employer during my Physical Verification. I got the Natural Justice Letter and replied to it in first week of Feb outlining various reasons for which that happen. I havent received anything from my CO till now.I want to know:

1. How much time will CO usually take to decide on case like me ? I am worried as they have not called or contacted me or my employer?

2. What is the maximum time they usually take?

3. Should I mail my case officer?

4. I want to shift from my job to business. Can I?

Regards

Animator13

Hi

There are no set time frame for when your CO has to reply you. However, there is nothing wrong in email your CO and asking why it is taking so long. Please remember your email should NOT be pushing for information but gently ask whats happening.

Also about changing from job to business, your change will not affect your application process. This is because you only have to meet the basic visa requirement of recent work experience or specific work experience at the time of making your application.

However, if you plan to work in Australia in your nominated occupation, you may find it bit difficult to convince your employer on the reasons for switching between FT job and business. This might also affect your work experience as most Australian businesses want people with current experience for the jobs they apply.

Hope this helps!
    Thinker

Comment

Natural Justice time

Originally posted by animator13 View Post
      Hi All

I had applied for the Skilled Indepoendent Visa. After medical, they come to verify my employment details.I got the Objection from my case officer due to the faults of my employer during my Physical Verification. I got the Natural Justice Letter and replied to it in first week of Feb outlining various reasons for which that happen. I havent received anything from my CO till now.I want to know:

1. How much time will CO usually take to decide on case like me ? I am worried as they have not called or contacted me or my employer?

2. What is the maximum time they usually take?

3. Should I mail my case officer?

4. I want to shift from my job to business. Can I?

Regards

Animator13
      HI this is Shaun,

I have come across across same situation and been waiting for the natural justice reply since 5 months. As I saw this post is from 2007 , can you pls. let me know how much time it took for you from case officer to got the reply of your natural justice query.

Pls do need full.

Thank you,

Shaun.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun View Post
        Natural Justice time

HI this is Shaun,

I have come across across same situation and been waiting for the natural justice reply since 5 months. As I saw this post is from 2007 , can you pls. let me know how much time it took for you from case officer to got the reply of your natural justice query.

Pls do need full.

Thank you,

Shaun.
        Hi Shaun,

So what happened in your case then? have u got ur grant...I have similar issue...CO couldnt contact my employer and issued me Natural Justice...please update what happened in your case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X