Best money transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best money transfer

Which money transfer service do you use the most?
    ICICI online
    0.00%
    State Bank of India online
    100.00%
    Citibank
    0.00%
    Mail a check to India to be deposited in the bank
    0.00%
    Other
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Money Transfer

Hi Everyone,
    I have been using Xoom and in my opinion it is the fastest and the easiest way to send money to India. I would definitely recommend trying this service. Money gets there instantly.

I tried this offer and it worked for me: Get a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card with your first Xoom money transfer. I think the offer is available until May 31st! Y

Comment

One answer doesn't apply to all countries. XOOM is not available for use in all countries. I've been using XOOM for Philippines for several years, and its convenience and fees and processing time are competitive with anything else out there. I've also used Western Union and LBC to Philippines, and they don't come close to XOOM, competitively.

Western Union can be used for almost any country, with great reliabilty, but fees are not always competitive.

--Ray B

Originally posted by leifbooger View Post
      Which money transfer service do you use the most?

Comment

Xoom

Xoom is the best way to transfer money to india.

Comment

Xoom

I agree with the others, I think Xoom is the best service I have tried. When I send money to an HDFC account or Punjab National Bank in India it gets there in less than a minute, it's crazy! I also like how there are no fees when I send over $1000. I would definitely recommend trying

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X