I am currently holding an H4 active visa and now in India. On 13th April I will be traveling to States with my husband and will then have a valid I-94 by 14th April. So now if we send all the required documents for H1 to my consultant, and lets say the file is submited to INS in April 1st week itself to avoid the CAP situation. What would be the next action plan for me to work in US from Oct onwards.
Do I need to apply for Change of Status after I receive the H1 approval??
Or Please suggest any other best alternative.
Would appreciate your help.