H1 b employees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    does anyone know about this company? is it a fraud like the other companies ?

Spear Head Teks

Comment

Hi all iam one of the victim and luckily saved.

Softlabs inc with people called ramesh, anjali, abhishek are cheaters who have promised me and taken money for visa and later my friend managed to get it back i dont know how he did.

ramesh never answer ur call once u paid for visa.

be careful boys...

Comment

Anyone with a little brain who goes through their site can definitely find out that this company is ****.

This website has number of grammatical errors in its contents.

Most funny part of this website is their 'careers' page. They need a programmer analyst who is expert at almost everything

Comment

Originally posted by sun2008

Most funny part of this website is their 'careers' page. They need a programmer analyst who is expert at almost everything
          If the applicant is not an expert at everthing, they will make him in a microsecond. The resume will be loaded with heavenly skills.

BTW, did their website have music?
          Check out H1 FAQs first!
          http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

ak47, why dont you fire at these guys

Comment

Originally posted by orion
              ak47, why dont you fire at these guys
              Watchout, a123456 has been looking for you.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Looks like people are in for a BS thread. I am in.
                Check out H1 FAQs first!

Comment

With ak47 on my side, I am sure even b78910 wont be looking for me

By the way, I am not sure if I told this story here or not... so here you go:

A girl (hourly contractor temp worker) who joined the company I work for used to come ask me for advice in general about dealing with her employer (one like a123456 ), visa issues, and general immigration related questions. After working 6 months here, she converted into a full time employee. All was going well. One day she appeared in my office asking if she can talk to me something important. She looked distraught. She showed me a letter she had received a week ago from a law firm representing her ex-employer (a123456) claiming damages of $15,000 for leaving them without prior notice etc. I noticed the fees of H1 processing was also included in the damages. And the law firm had sent her an email that they did not hear back from her and if she does not respond soon, they will go ahead with court procedures.

This was happening around last holiday season. I told her she needs to respond to them or they will be on her throat. She was kinda panicking and I helped draft a response to their email. I wrote back saying she planned to hire a lawyer to tackle and reply to this law notice. But due to the holiday season it seems like she might not be able to find one until first week of Jaunary. But then she had her India trip planned on 14JAN (indeed) for a month. So she can take care of this only after coming back from India, when she will hire a lawyer and reply roughly in March.

After sending out that reply, she never ever heard back anything from the coward bloodsukcer (thats what I call them) ex-employer nor from the law-firm.

I guess they were just trying to scare her and were trying to extract money from her by merely intimidating her. The hint of the possibility of another lawyer against them pushed their sh*t back in them

This is a good thread I think, for all newbies to throw up the name of their future employer here to see if it raises any red flags.
                  Last edited by orion; 06-05-2008, 03:38 PM.

Comment

I think that these cheapos just blow some hot smoke. Probably the lawyer that wrote the letter to that girl also parties with the fat bloodsuckers in their guest house.
                    Check out H1 FAQs first!

Comment

This is the $50 per letter type attorney. he does not even open or look at responses. He just sends them out. A mere fees of $10-20 per month can get you into a program called "prepaid legal services" that send out letters on your behalf to anyone.

I have used them once as they turned out cheaper than a real attorney.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I have reached DOL in 2005 against Softlabs Inc. and won the case

I was there victim. They asked me to sign a bond of $55K once i reached their office. They were very nice when they applied for my H-1B. My H-1B was filed free of cost. For my travel from India they gave me free ticket to come to US. They had a sort of corporate taxi whose driver name is Sunny(some indian). Once i reached their office the next day-they asked me to sign a $55K bond. I was reluctant but as i knew there is no harm as they cannot do a one way bond(employment bonds are illegal in US as well as india and they are more to threaten the employees). They paid me 65K per annum as promised otherwise i was willing to board an immediate flight back to home. They don't have anybody in the office. Only some H-4 indian ladies who are working in their office. I remember Tanuja Potluri(Sales) and Vijaya(accountant). Both of them-MEL Kishore and Sanjeev are scoundrels. They have full of stories and claims to be graduate from BITs in india. They just want to harass people as much they can. Everybody has to find out their own projects. Everybody's salary is different and that makes it very non-standard company. As they didn't paid my last week salary and first 2 weeks salary(when i was searching for a job)-i took them to DOL. The case took 9 months and then i got my check with all the back wages. That guy MEL Kishore loses his temper like anything and treats employees as slave. Though i will say they are not the worst people. There are many indian consulting companies who are worse than Softlabs. I will say my experience was bad but for many of my colleagues(from Softlabs and other companies)-it's the worst treatment.
                        If you feel that i m telling a plain lie-i can forward the DOL judgement and all the emails from DOL and MEL Kishore to you.

I will suggest don't fall prey to these kind of companies. I know it's hard or difficult for deserving candidates to come on H-1B from Top 10 biggies(Infy, TCS, Wipro etc..) but still try to come to US from midsize or slightly better company. I have spent 15 minutes in writing this up-but i will be very happy if it saves at least one person in falling prey to Softlabs or similar indian desi consulting company.

Comment

softlab *****

I worked with vijaya and tanuja in 2004 when i was with softlabs. Mel uses tanuja to sweet talk people and that **** pretty much smiles and sugar coats things and will pull you in to the H-1 stuff. MELKISHORE is using H-4 wives who are desperate to make money to run his business. they did not even pay me the last 2 weeks of money they owe me. i hope his business goes to jungle or some rut.

Comment

Soft Labs NA - Misleading message

Hello sun2008,

I don't know which company your talking about but my self and few of my friends are working for this company since more then a year in H1B, we did not see any problem, Don't put worng messages in this site.

Originally posted by sun2008
                            Anyone with a little brain who goes through their site http://www.softlabsna.com can definitely find out that this company is ****.

This website has number of grammatical errors in its contents.

Comment

Solexo Softlabs issues

Any one who has been direct or indirect victims of Solexo Inc, Softlabs Inc and their associated firms can mail their problem to '[email protected]'. Please provide a brief description of your issue(s). Also please provide your contact details to reach you.

This includes Consultants, Employees, Vendors of present and past. Through this channel, would like to coordinate and connect you to the employement attorney who will help to resolve your issue.

The same will be collectively represented to DOL and IRS for encouraging malpractices by these firms.

Also if anybody is currently employed and having issues, please cooperate with this forum to provide details and whereabouts of the following

1. Sanjiv Singh
                              2. Mel Kishore
                              3. Ramesh Aineni

Associated companies

Solexo Vandanam, LLC,
                              32540 Schoolcraft Road, # 230
                              Livonia MI 48150

Soft Labs, Inc
                              32080 Schoolcraft Road, Suite #100
                              Livonia, MI 48150
                              USA
                              Phone: 734-261-1500
                              Facsimile: 734-261-1700

Wish you the best.

Comment

Hello All,

Ramesh aineni
                                s/o late Narayan swamy & bhagyalakshmi
                                Plot no:33,New Gayathri Nagar
                                kharmankat,hyderabad-79

It is just opposite to the welding shop.

Brother :
                                Suresh aeneni. Ph # 9848049474. Awara awala.
                                Sister:
                                Swathi aeneni ph # 9885348174. working with Infosys.

Mel doesnt have the guts to go back to his home town in UP, All he does is goes to delhi and comes back.

I am sure this will help a lot of people from Softlabs. Any wants more details let me know.

Akashj aineni had just celeberated his one year birthday.

By the way softlabsissues. thanks for gathering all the info.

Originally posted by solexosoftlabsissues
                                Any one who has been direct or indirect victims of Solexo Inc, Softlabs Inc and their associated firms can mail their problem to '[email protected]'. Please provide a brief description of your issue(s). Also please provide your contact details to reach you.

This includes Consultants, Employees, Vendors of present and past. Through this channel, would like to coordinate and connect you to the employement attorney who will help to resolve your issue.

The same will be collectively represented to DOL and IRS for encouraging malpractices by these firms.

Also if anybody is currently employed and having issues, please cooperate with this forum to provide details and whereabouts of the following

1. Sanjiv Singh
                                2. Mel Kishore
                                3. Ramesh Aineni

Associated companies

Solexo Vandanam, LLC,
                                32540 Schoolcraft Road, # 230
                                Livonia MI 48150

Soft Labs, Inc
                                32080 Schoolcraft Road, Suite #100
                                Livonia, MI 48150
                                USA
                                Phone: 734-261-1500