Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 b employees

Hello All,

I wanted to let you know about the scam masters involved in the market in US,
    Please be carefull with these guys.
    Softlabs Inc, based in Livonia and the owner Melhotra kishore(not the actual owner) and his employee Ramesh Aineni who's wife Anjali is also an employee.
    Please be aware of this company.
    They have screwed up many employees and you can talk to many attorney who have sued softlabs Inc, Skgupta.com and many Attorney in Detriot area.

This is one of the biggest scam masters ever seen in US. If anyone is working with or trying to file ,H1b once you get the visa just jump into and american company, it would be good for you and LOTS of peace.

Soft Labs, Inc
    32080 Schoolcraft Road, Suite #100
    Livonia, MI 48150
    USA
    Phone: 734-261-1500
    Facsimile: 734-261-1700

This is an information to help aspiring employers who want to come on board.

enjoi life and all the very best for your Visa interview.

h1b employees

this is totally bullshit..I am also employed by the same company and many of my friends are still working with them..they are good and nice people! it just happens that some sick minds who are still immature and do not know what they are doing create this nonsense. to be very frank, you yourself do not know what you are doing? right?

if you are so sure about them and you are giving their address and all the information why don't you provide yours so that people in need can contact your customer service :-)

Comment

Hi spammaster,
      What is your reply to Honeb?

Comment

Not a willful violator though.

Nope, I'm nowhere involved with this company nor any of the employees.

I just noticed that this company is not targeted as willful violator, though they're disbarred for sometime.

If any of the employees do have genuine problems with the company, please do send written complaints to the respective authorities, including the labor department.

Good luck to all and happy holidays!

Comment

Thanks, Honeb, for alerting visaseekers.

spammaster seems to be the owner or his/her affiliates for this company. SHAME!

Comment

Hhahaha yes..i wont b surprised.
            Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

This is a stupid company. Don't join this company. They don't have more than 10 employees in each company. They never paid in time to their employees. They cheated many employees by not paying perdime money. They would promise to pay your share of money as perdimes. Don't believe them. Legally you can not claim that money. None of the employees who left them are happy. They are under DOL watch. Dont mess your career with them. They traded employee's own labor with them for 50,000 and 100000 for ex-employees. Dollars not rupees. Boss of the company is afraid to talk to their employees. He would never receive the phone calls. Such a coward.

Comment

Good Job Honeb..

This really helps to the people who are looking for new employer for filing H1.

Comment

Employer makes money and Employees take the hit

good job honeb

I know you are the victim of that company. What was the purpose of mentioning the employee names where they dont have anything to do..
                  Last edited by a123456; 02-18-2008, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Not such a good job a123456

I know you are in some way related to the company who traps employees and victimises them. And dont try to register under different names to come back to post in the same forum, or were you directed by spammaster to post here? What is your problem if honeb is helping aspiring people not to ruin their career? Why dont you just keep away from here and suck upto spammaster, may be he'll increase your commission by a quarter an hour, then you'll be the happiest person on earth! Woo hoo.... way to go spammaster and a123456.

Don't post again as b7891011.

If you are another employee genuinely, then learn to look at the bigger picture and help honeb here.
                    Last edited by orion; 02-21-2008, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Sucker Orien,

Why do you worry about honeb, I know the bloody bugger ok. He(Honeb) had
                      ditched his xxx company and switched to another yyy company without a notice and xxx had took the lose.

The poorest thing there is no such list available anywhere about the Employees who cheat Employers.

Comment

Tch tch tch, why dont you shut down your company and go back to your home country if you cant pay your employees? anyway you indulge in unlawful activities like asking money from the H1 candidate to process visa... Thats the best advise for you from this great forum.

Comment

Thanks a1234,

Its interesting to call me bloody bugger, can you provide the name of xxx company and yy company. here is something which u might be interested in. here is my email id [email protected] in india and I am presently based out in india. if you have the guts give me a your details name and your address in india. I can assure you that with in 5 minutes I will see that you will have guest in your home.

Believe me you will enjoi it.

Comment

Originally posted by Honeb
                            Thanks a1234,

I can assure you that with in 5 minutes I will see that you will have guest in your home.

Believe me you will enjoi it.

Relax man, no need to get all worked up on such comments from employers or their assistants. If you had a bad experience, complain to DOL on a WH4 form with all the proof available and the law will take care of these scum bags.

Well, I can use your contacts and the 5 minute service guarantee. Can I count on it if needed in the future?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

bullshit company

man i know many people who lost money with these folks. softabs, solexo,nasolutions .. google it before taking any decision on these companies .. DONT JOIN....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X