Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Find
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I-485 Tracker

my husband and i got married in april 2008, when he filed his taxes i was asked to apply for W-7 (TIN number). My question is, do i have to 1st apply for the TIN then send all of our paper work and documnts for process to immigration or can we send our documents 1st and then apply for a TIN number?
    im so confused and lost about this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by nevvvw View Post
    get this forms and fill it in with appropriate fees: I-485, I-765, I-130 & (if needed) I-131
    and supporting forms from here

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...0045f3d6a1RCRD

Question Priority Date : Dec 2007

I looked into the I485 Inventory for India, and for my filing date (i.e. Dec 2007) and category 2, it shows '0'. What does this mean ? Please advise.

Default Need Help Pls.reply reg.Family based petition

I'm from the Philippines.

I'm asking for your kind assitance regarding my queries/ questions. Since my application for Immigrant Visa was been current ( with case number already) or approved after 15 years of waiting which I was currently Single.But right now, I was married already and have three (3) kids. Pls. let me know what to do for my status been changed already and I wish also that my husband and three kids would also be with me or be included on the processing of my Immigrant Visa.

I pray and hope you can help me with my inquiry and you can guide me on what to do or what will be my next move then?

My priority date is June 2005 and I am in EB2. Did you any of you guys whos priority date became current in the July Bulletin have any update on your cases?
    Did any of you take an Infopass appoint and if so do you recommend it ?

I missed my I-485 appointment cause they sent it to the wrong address. what should i do?

Default Passport issue under I-145

If anyone can help me in this situation or guide me, it will greatly appreciated.

I entered this country as EWI (entered without inspection) and I applied under I-145 (family-based) in 2001. On checking the Visa bulletin, I found out that my turn is coming up under this month even though I haven't received confirmatory notice from them yet. My problem is that I entered this country without a passport and have no other photo ID, so when they send me the approval notice and ask me to show up with paperwork, I won't have anything. I couldn't get a drivers license because I was illegal. I went to the passport office trying to get a duplicate copy of my passport (I have copies of my original passport which I lost it) and they asked for a police report which I'm concerned of getting it as what form of ID will I show the police when I go to file the report as I don't have any. It's a catch-22 and I can't figure out how to get out of this situation, (ie obtain a photo ID) I've already been here 13-14 years without a proper job, medical insurance, relying on my friends and relatives, waiting for my approval. So I'm desperate to get my status cleared with a photo ID. I would be grateful to anyone who can help me with this.

Thanks,

Default got it

Quote Originally Posted by deepak118 View Post
    My priority date is June 2005 and I am in EB2. Did you any of you guys whos priority date became current in the July Bulletin have any update on your cases?
    Did any of you take an Infopass appoint and if so do you recommend it ?
    my priodate is mar 05 /EB2. I got approved last week Aug 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by xelanova View Post
    my husband and i got married in april 2008, when he filed his taxes i was asked to apply for W-7 (TIN number). My question is, do i have to 1st apply for the TIN then send all of our paper work and documnts for process to immigration or can we send our documents 1st and then apply for a TIN number?
    im so confused and lost about this stuff.
    you can apply for the ITIN right away. its for tax purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by misahern7 View Post
    I missed my I-485 appointment cause they sent it to the wrong address. what should i do?
    how do u know u have an appt then?

call them what o do next?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast