after i filed I-485, it took almost 1 year to get appointment for interview.
finally interview was scheduled.
but when we got there office was closed due to weather condition. no advance notice..
there was no further information for us. only one small sign saying "office closed due to weather condition!"
i called many times to contact USCIS local office but no answers.
my attorney told me to just wait until i get notice for interview reschedule from USCIS by mail..
what should i do?
should i just wait until i get notice my mail?
should i just go to USCIS local office tomorrow?
did any body have same experiences?
any advice for me?
please please help me!!!!!!!!