Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Help!!!

Some Questions:-
    1) The docuement says that Pennsalvania residents shoudl apply to the Vermont service center, but most people I know send everything to the Chicago main office - is this the best place to send everything ?

2) Photographs: Some forms require full frontal while others require 3/4 side view ? Which one's are people submitting ? -- the same for all or different type for diff forms ?

3) Photocopies: I got certified photocopy of the marraige certificate. What about the other copies ( passort, birth cert, taxes etc etc ) do regular photocopies do or does everything have to be somehow certified ??

4) Question 22 of I-130: Your relative will apply for adjustment of status to that of a permanent resident at the USCIS office in ....

Are they asking for the place where one would interview ? I live in Phildelphia, so should I say that I will be applying of adj of status in Philadelphia or in Chicago( where I am sending all the documents ? )

5) Is there any disadvantage to applying without the medical clearance now, and just bringing that in at the time of the interview ?

Thanks a ton guys, just found this forum and it seems very helpfull !

1.Are you filing concurrently with I-485? If so, submit all docs/applications to Chicago

2.Passport photo style

3. Regular copies

4. Philadelphia

5. Nope-if you already have Medical examination-submit along. Make sure to submit an UNOPENED ENVELOPE from the doctor.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X