PIO card mess in Chicago Consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a mess

I have applied more than a year ago. The computer showed that it was granted. But to this date I have not received it. No phone call answered, no e-mails answered, no letters answered. These scumbags should at least refund the fee. Indians are always Indians everywhere, I assume.

Comment

PIO Trouble - Travisa Chicago Centre

I submitted application for my Minor Child's PIO Card.

There was no Updated after 08/24/2011 till this Monring 9 Sep 2011.
      I called Chicago Office to check the status, they put me on hold for half an hour and were n0o able to tell me the status
      and told that someone will come me after an hour. I waited no one called.

I checked online status again and was shocked to see that Applicatioon was put on hold. I called again the Chicago Office to know the exact reason of Rejection.
      The reson told was that the Thub Impression are in Greeen Ink. I was shocked to know this Invalid Reason. There are no instrcutions regarding color of the ink for
      Thumb Impression. And we didnt use RED Ink which I think should not be used. Blue, Black or Green Ink shouln't matter and there are no instructions anywhere regarding
      color of the Ink for Thumb Impression.
      I called the PIO Chicago Office( 312-3462367) again and asked them why they have put the application on Hold.
      He told me that we used Green Ink for thumb impression which is not acceptable. I told him there are no Instructions anywhere on PIO Application regarding the
      color of the ink to be used. He told that on OCI Application it is mentioned that it should be a Black Ink.

I have below doubts in my mind:

1) Why should I go through the instructions for OCI when I am applying for PIO Card.
      2) Why they didnt update any status online for 17 days and when I called on 17th day they found this point and put my application pon hold. What they were doing these 17 days
      when they mention on the website that it takes 15 days to process PIO Application for a US Citizen.
      3) I dont think that Outsourcing of these services are of any use. They are not processing the application in time and holding the application.
      They are not sure of rules and guidlines too. It has been a pathetic Experience for me.

Comment

PIO Trouble - Travisa Chicago Centre

I put my complaint on Travisa Website and they sent a regret email and still told to sent again the document. The manager has assured she would personally look into the case after receving the new application again and will ensure that this time is is processed. She has provided her conatct no also, I havent called yet though.

Lets see what happens next ! Waiting for a positive result now.
        I will update here.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X