I want my parents to come over and be with me during my delivery. I would be applying for my parents visitors visa soon. My husband would be sponsoring for their visit. I have a couple of queries, any input on these would be appreciated. Thanks
1. My husband does not have his birth certificate, but i do have mine, is this okay?? Or else what other documents can he produce??
2. My husband and i came here on J1/J2 visa for a year and later since his project extended we stayed over and have not been able to visit home. Now its 2.5yrs since we came here, will this pose a problem for my parent's visa??
3. My elder brother is in UK and younger brother is in Australia, so none of my parent's children are with them. They had visited my bro in UK last year. Will this cause a problem, bcos of in sufficient family tie ups?? Can they say they will return to arrange my younger bro(their younger son's) wedding.
My dad is retired and owns a house and other property in his name. Will this help?? Also since he is not getting any pension, he is not paying any income tax after his retirement, is this ok??(he is paying all his property tax correctly).
4. Is it okay to mention about my pregnancy or should we avoid that and just say that since its been more than 2years they have seen me, they would like to visit me and spend some quailty time and also visit places around.
5. My husband's J1 visa is expiring in Dec 06 and he is now applying for his H1, so by the time they visit us my husband's visa status would have changed, will this pose a problem??