No announcement yet.

How much does the medical exam cost???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does the medical exam cost???

How much does it cost including the doctor fee and all the tests.....wat if u cant obtain ur immunizations record and u know that u have received them when u were a kid.....can kindly someone describe how to go abt the medical exam in detail...

I will appreciate

The medical fees are variable. Along with the government, the doctors are also looting innocent I-485 applicants by charging them exorbitant fees. As of now, doctors are charging anywhere between $300 to $600 per person (last week these fees were $200-300). Ask your family doctor in your home country to give you a letter which says that you have received the immunizations when you were a kid. When you go for the examination, tell the doctor that you have received all possible shots when you were a kid.

Comment

150 just for the exam (Physical, blood work and Tuberculosis test)

Add 120 or so if you need MMR and tet**** vaccines. Try to get proof you have received those and take that with you whe you go see the Dr.

Comment

FYI: to save costs schedule all these tests, immunizations with your primary and ask for records, carry those records to the USCIS dr.

Your insurance might cover most of it. Check with them (just dont mention immigration, let it be a part of the annual physical)

Comment

hi.
          i went for the medical exam last year.the whole thing {including the blood work, chest x-ray, a physical examination by the USCIS doctor and vaccination shots} cost me exactly 230 dollars.it was suprisingly cheap, a great price, i think.
          Last edited by moonlight; 06-22-2007, 12:20 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X