I too am one of those Aspiring H1b Visa Holder who came into the land of USA to make money for sustaining family and commitments back home.
Had a happy and cheerful life back home in India and all of a sudden our lives are controlled by a totally UnConcerned/Unfaithful/Leech called consultant.
Here is my state and Have a series of questions to ask you .
Thanks in Advance for those who took time and replied back to my Question.
- Came into this country in Mid Jan 2007.
- Consultant is pretty decent but lazy to get me jobs or maybe due to lack of contact.
- Has tough time getting me contract jobs as most of the calls i get are for Perm.
- My Contract ends in a company in a short while and i had informed him almost 2 months earlier and he was so sloppy that he still hasn't placed me.
- I have a contract in this offer letter which i signed in India!! Is this document legal here ?
- It has a 2 year bind clause and in case i break it ill have to cough up around $10k + Visa Processing Fee + Air Tickets.
- Is this legal ? Is there a way i can break ?
- Will the consultant take legal action against me on this ?
If so do you have some good lawyers to take this case up with ?