USCIS status - Case sent to Dept of State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS status - Case sent to Dept of State

Posted by Klakshmi2004 (Hyderabad, AP) on 07/23/2007 at 12:03:15 PM in Experiences section

I attended H1B VISA interview at Chennai Consulate in Dec 2006. After three rounds of interview (with 03 different consulars), finally the third consular told me that, he can't believe a project is waiting for me once I reach US and gave a white print out stating that , consulate is not able to issue a VISA to me and I thought it was a rejection at that time.

In the first week of June 2007(after 6 months), I got the following status, from USCIS(CRIS), for my case.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Case was shipped to the Department of State for visa
    processing.

On June 5, 2007, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the
    Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please
    contact them directly.
    ---------------------------------------

I did not get any communication after that. I don't know what happened to my case after June 5th. I don't understand the meaning of the above status too.

At the time of interview in Dec 2006, no traditional blue or pink sheet was issued to me instead I got only a white printout from the consulate.They gave me back the PP and kept back all the papers that I submitted from my US employer(I129, I797, Project details, Company tax returns, Lease agreement, Company Photographs, etc).

If anyone has idea on the above case status, please share it with me. Thanks a lot.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

review h1b

hi ,i applied h1b visa in 2006 october but after 4 rounds of my interview the fourth officer told me to drop some documents and passport through vfs but after a few days a got back my passport ,dd,and one letter stating that we can't issue the visa ,and again i applied for h1b papers from other company in 2007 april i got my receipt number and iam keep on tracking my status on online but it never changes my status then i got a doubt thet whether this site is a dummy site r not ,so i entered my old eac# number which was rejected in 2006 october on online status box it shows :

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: This case has been received from the State Department with a request we review it.

On April 2, 2007, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

GUYS IS ANY BODY FACED THIS KIND OF PROBLEMS PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE TO ME ......THANKS...

Comment

Hi satish,

I am having same problem now. Finally did you get your H1B approved? please update me at my email in my profile or at [email protected]
      Last edited by bricky; 03-30-2009, 11:29 PM. Reason: email id

Comment

You think a guy that posted in 2007 is still hanging around here?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X