my employer told that my CoS application in premium procesing was denied after 9 working days. but the cheque i gave for 1k did not come to the bank at all. if i understand right, even for denial the cheque has to be encashed.
my employer neither gave me a receipt number for the application nor did he give me the denial notice saying it is company confidential and hence cannot be given to me.
1) in this situation, should i assume that my employer would have never applied and he is only fooling me ?
2) in how many days should the cheque be usually encashed when applied for CoS from L1 to H1 in premium processing.
3) can u pls tell in how many days should we usually expect the receipt number for CoS from L1 to H1 when applied in premium processing.
4) the last time it so happened that i did not get the receipt number for 9 working days and the reply came that it was denied. so i was wondering if we dont get the receipt number, the chances of being denied are very high.
5) also, the cheque was not encashed in 9 working days and then the reply that it was denied. is it possible that CoS can be denied without encashing the cheque.
seniors, pls reply. thanks in advance.