Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Find
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Thread: aos K2??

Default aos K2??

im new here to this site and i know that anybody can help me here i have a son 8 year's old and he just got here for to alabama were i stay more than a year now for K1 visa but my son just got his visa now my problem is i dont know how to do it or how to apply my son change status and i wanna finish that b4 the I-94 expired hope anybody can help me here

Quote Originally Posted by maricar88
    im new here to this site and i know that anybody can help me here i have a son 8 year's old and he just got here for to alabama were i stay more than a year now for K1 visa but my son just got his visa now my problem is i dont know how to do it or how to apply my son change status and i wanna finish that b4 the I-94 expired hope anybody can help me here
    help me what to do and how much the payment for aos ??????? help here for my son 8 year's old

DaytonaFiremedic Guest

Do you already file your AOS for yourself already?

You have to file I-485 for him , the fee for him is 930 dollars. Its normally 1010 but since he is under 14 years old he doesn't have to pay the 80 dollar biometrics fee. Also, you send I-864 affidavit of support for him with the I-485. here is the link to the form and instructions.

http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/adjustmentofstatus/